Industrial Safety and Rescue provides training and technical rescue services for the confined space your employees need to enter.
Examples include: tanks, vessels, silos, storage bins, hoppers, vaults, and pits including above-ground and underground spaces.
If one or more of the following conditions are present, it is considered a permit required space:
- Contains or has the potential to contain hazardous atmospheric conditions
- Contains any material with the potential to engulf an employee inside
- An internal structure that has the ability to trap an employee due to converging walls or sloping flooring
- Any other serious health or safety concern
Our team will provide you with:
- Standby rescue services – All IS&R employees are trained EMTs, paramedics, and/or firefighters with the ability to rescue and provide medical attention if needed.
- On-site attendant – We provide an IS&R team member on scene to monitor the job site and track employees going in and out of the confined space. In the event of an emergency, the whereabouts of all your employees will be accounted for.
- Training for your employees – Our team is OSHA certified to train your employees and enforce all confined space rules and regulations. We also present guidelines on how to safely enter and exit the confined space you’re working in.
- Rescue plans – OSHA requires a written rescue plan before employees enter a permit required confined space. IS&R can work with you to create and write a procedure outlining the best possible work environment in compliance with OSHA standards.
Request a quote or call 800-244-1238 to learn how we can customize a plan to meet your safety and rescue needs.