This (4) hr. course will cover the training needed for a competent person to fill the roll as a Supervisor for work in a permit-required confined space. We’ll cover the topics for compliance with OSHA 1910.146 and 1926.1200.
The course will also cover:
- An introduction to OSHA 1910.146 & 1926.1200 confined space regulations
- Hazard identification and communication
- Permitted vs. non-Permitted Spaces
- Attendant, Supervisor & Entrant duties
- Proper Entry documentation
- Requirements for air monitoring equipment and proper PPE
There is a test at the end of the course and passing Students will receive a certificate and badge. The cost for this course is $149 per person (min/max of 4 to 20 people) and includes all course materials
Looking for a class? Check out our training schedule.