This (8) hr. course will cover the training needed for entry into a permit-required confined space for compliance with OSHA 1910.146 & 1926.1200. Students will make entry into our state-of-the-art confined space simulator and be able to watch their fellow students on closed circuit TV**.
The course will also cover:
- An examination of the regulations covering confined spaces (OSHA 1910.146 & 1926.1200)
- Hazard identification and communication
- Non-Permit vs. Permit required Spaces
- Attendant, Supervisor & Entrant duties
- Proper Entry documentation
- Gasses & Air monitoring equipment
- Proper PPE, donning/doffing and inspection
- Confined Space Entry Simulation & test
There is a test at the end of the course and passing Students will receive a certificate and badge. The cost for this course is $249 per person (min/max of 4 to 8 people) and includes all course materials. **Recordings of each student’s entry in our Confined Space simulator is available for an additional fee.
Looking for a class? Check out our training schedule.