Similar to working in a confined space, IS&R provides training and technical rescue services when operating at high angles. OSHA defines height as anything over 6 feet and requires a written plan of action to layout safe working conditions and rescue techniques.
Our high angle rescue services include:
- Creation of a comprehensive plan to work at height
- Fall protection strategy
- Rescue plan in the event of a fall
- On-site attendant to monitor job setting
- Setting up job site with proper rescue equipment
- Treatment evaluation and initial medical attention if needed
When working at a high angle, trust IS&R to provide your employees the safest practical setting available, when anything is possible.
Request a quote or call 800-244-1238 to learn how we can customize a plan to meet your safety and rescue needs.